Aubrey Law

Will the government or state take my house if I go into a nursing home?


In Florida we believe in a very strong protection of the homestead. We also believe in miracles which means when you go into a nursing home you can keep your homestead. There’s a chance you could come back and live there for the rest your life. For that reason the state of Florida, nor the Federal Government, can take your home to pay for your nursing home care.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.