Aubrey Law

What happens if we reconcile and want to cancel the divorce?


One of the most interesting things in a divorce is when the parties file for divorce, litigate and then change their mind. In Florida, you can always change your mind. If you decide you don’t want to get divorced and you want to just stop everything, that’s fine. Your attorney should respect your wishes and stop. It’s your choice whether or not you get divorced all the way up until final judgement.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.