Orlando Family Attorney
Orlando Divorce 407.645.3297

Once I appoint a health care agent, can I change my mind?


As long as you are competent to make the decision you can always change who your agent is, who your healthcare surrogate is, who your attorney in fact through a Durable Power of Attorney. That decision remains with you as long as you’re competent, it’s your decision.

Sperling Ducker serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.
Sperling Ducker PLC
2020 Crosby Way
Winter Park, FL 32792
200 E. Robinson St.
Suite #1500
Orlando, FL 32801
P: 407.645.3297 F: 407.645.3298