Orlando Family Attorney
Orlando Divorce 407.645.3297

My spouse and I are in agreement and just want an attorney to make our agreements legal. Can the attorney do that?


If you and your spouse have already agreed how you will end your marriage and you just need the paperwork filled out, an attorney can do that for you. In Florida it’s important that the paperwork be filled out correctly, otherwise it can cause real problems down the line with your divorce. Seek an experienced attorney to help you with this process.

Sperling Ducker serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.
Sperling Ducker PLC
2020 Crosby Way
Winter Park, FL 32792
200 E. Robinson St.
Suite #1500
Orlando, FL 32801
P: 407.645.3297 F: 407.645.3298