Aubrey Law

If the school district is not following my child’s IEP or the IEP is not working, what can I do?


It’s important when your child has an Individual Education Plan or IEP, or a 504 plan that it be followed by the school. It’s very important that you as a parent understand how it is applied to your student, and that you understand that the school is doing everything required by law. If you have concerns in this area, call an attorney as an education advocate. Ask them the questions. Ask them to review your situation, and seek their help in dealing with the school system.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.