Orlando Family Attorney
Orlando Divorce 407.645.3297

If my mother or father is not able to handle her or his own financial matters, what can I do?


When adults aren’t able to handle their business affairs, the court may find them incompetent and appoint a guardian to represent them. This can be a very expensive process. An easier way to do it is while they’re able to make decisions have a durable power of attorney created by an attorney to allow you to make decisions for your loved one.

Sperling Ducker serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.
Sperling Ducker PLC
2020 Crosby Way
Winter Park, FL 32792
200 E. Robinson St.
Suite #1500
Orlando, FL 32801
P: 407.645.3297 F: 407.645.3298