Aubrey Law

If I have all my estate planning and long-term care documents from another state, do I have to have them redone in Florida?


There’s no requirement to have your documents completed again just because you moved to Florida. It would be in your best interest to have an attorney who is knowledgeable in the area, look over your documents and make sure that they meet all of the requirements that Florida would have in order to fully protect your assets.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.