Orlando Family Attorney
Orlando Divorce 407.645.3297

If I give my agent immediate powers, do I forfeit all rights to make financial decisions?


If you grant someone the authority to act on your behalf through a durable power of attorney or a general power of attorney or healthcare surrogate. You are not giving up your right to make those decisions. You are simply authorizing them also to make those decisions. You can continue to make decisions over any of these areas of your life so long as you choose to.

Sperling Ducker serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.
Sperling Ducker PLC
2020 Crosby Way
Winter Park, FL 32792
200 E. Robinson St.
Suite #1500
Orlando, FL 32801
P: 407.645.3297 F: 407.645.3298