Aubrey Law

I think I am in an abusive relationship. What should I do?


Most important thing you should do is seek help. In Florida there are many resources that you can call that will provide you assistance, give you a place to stay, even take you and your pet in if that’s necessary to get you out of an abusive situation. Please, seek help, call a friend, call the police. Call the courthouse. Call Harbor House, look up domestic abuse hotline and get help. Call them today.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.