Aubrey Law

How do I ask my spouse for a divorce?


How you ask your spouse for a divorce can be one of the more important decisions that you make. Surprising them it on the day of their retirement party or telling them just after Christmas or New Years or after a birthday, all of those things can be very difficult for a spouse to handle. It’s important to take some time to think about how you do it as well as what you’re doing.

The Center for Professional Leadership - Attorneys
Aubrey Law serves Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, St Cloud, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Winter Springs as well as Orange County, Osceola County and Seminole County, Florida.