Winter Park Guardianship Attorney
Winter Park & Orlando Adult Guardianships
At The Law Offices of Aubrey Harry Ducker, Jr., P.L.C., in Winter Park, Florida, we have a command of the Florida adult guardianship process that can only come from years of experience representing clients on all sides of the adult guardianship process. We have successfully helped clients with the following:
- Establishing an adult guardianship
- Fighting the establishment of an adult guardianship
- Contesting a decision made by an adult guardian regarding the ward
Florida’s adult guardianship laws are complex, and the process can be overwhelming without advice from an experienced law firm like ours, where we pride ourselves on giving straightforward advice and effectively pursuing our clients’ goals. Please contact us today for an appointment with a lawyer who can answer your adult guardianship questions.
We offer our clients more than a command of the legal details of the adult guardianship process. From our years of experience, we understand the stress and trauma involved for all parties when someone else wants to take control of the medical and financial affairs of a person who is used to independent living. We treat our clients with respect and compassion, whether they are:
- Elderly or disabled people who want a voluntary adult guardianship because they are mentally competent but cannot manage their affairs
- Elderly or disabled adults who are the subject of an involuntary adult guardianship proceeding and want to fight being designated mentally incapacitated
- Adult children who want to apply for an adult guardianship because they believe their parent is mentally incapacitated due to onset of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia or other mentally incapacitating illness or disease
- Close relatives who want to fight the adult guardianship process on behalf of an elderly or disabled relative
- The mentally competent spouses of elderly or disabled adults who want to protect the assets of the marriage by becoming their spouse’s guardian
Contact Our Experienced Winter Park Guardianship Attorneys
The adult guardianship process can be frightening for all parties. Professional advice from a responsible attorney can make all the difference in the world. If you are considering an adult guardianship or are involved in a proceeding, please contact us today for a flat-rate consultation with an attorney, either at our offices or the location of your choice. We can be reached by telephone at (407) 645-3297 or by submitting the intake form on our Contact Us.